Home Worship Guide
We want to equip you as much as we can to help us worship together though we are scattered. Nothing can replace the gathering of the saints in one place at one time worshipping together. But as we are currently scattered, here are some things we can all be doing in our homes that we know other saints of High Pointe are doing at the same time. May the Lord bless your time of worship in your home this morning and produce much fruit from it.
"Let All The Nations Praise You!"
If you are a guest with us, we are grateful to God for you and your desire to connect with us. We would love to have the opportunity to speak with you and get to know you and your story more. Please fill out this form here and a pastor will reach out to you this week.
Sermon Discussion Questions:
- What stuck out to you or challenged you in what you heard in the sermon or read in the text?
- What do you think it means to be blessed? How do you think most people think of blessings? According to this Psalm, why does God bless His people?
- How might you shape your prayers for the nations and those around you who might not yet know Christ?
- Are there any promise of God in this Psalm that His people can cling to?
Know that as you pray for these topics in your home, your High Pointe brothers and sisters will be praying for these same things!
- Praise God for something you learned about Him in this sermon.
- Thank God for ways that he has blessed you.
- Pray that God would use High Pointe Baptist Church to make his saving power known among all nations.
- Pray for healthcare workers treating people who are sick, that the Lord would protect and strengthen them.
Pray that members of High Pointe would find ways to care for one another and that God would impress the needs of others on our hearts.
We need your help on this. Though we are unable to gather on Sunday mornings, we want to encourage you to continue to give faithfully. If you normally give via check or cash through the offering plates on Sunday, we ask that you would please begin to give online. Also, you can give by texting any amount to 84321. Offices will be open during the week (8:30am – 4:30pm; Monday – Thursday) if you would like to stop by and give your check or cash in person. If you have any questions about ways to give, please contact the church office: (512) 837-7725 or email Pastor Davey at email@example.com
No printer? Or printer not working? No worries! Just take some or all of these questions and ask your child to answer them on whatever paper you have available. Whether your child takes notes or not, we recommend you utilizing these questions after the sermon to lead in sermon discussion with your family.